Emeritus Energy is a multidisciplinary company with expertise in the following fields:
- Project Management and Project Controls
- Construction Management
- Field Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain
The strength of any company is the quality and integrity of its team.
Emeritus Energy works with well-established and proven processes that are effective in communicating results to our clients. Our company focuses on bringing significant and sustainable value to our clients. Our approach is to optimize knowledge by:
- Conducting detailed discovery of the issues at hand on a project
- Validate the information gathered during the discovery process
- Analyze the information to define solution and alternative options
- Report effectively on all issues and provide recommendations to the client
- Present all findings and recommendations in a manner that enables the key decision makers to reflect on the issues and provide guidance to their team for the next step of the project
At each step, we work hand in hand with our clients for them to achieve the required results for a safe and successful project. Although our company was incorporated in 2016, our team has been working together in various roles in the past which has enabled us to form solid team work to complex work.
Emeritus Energy is a proud member of the Saskatchewan Heavy Construction Association.
Emeritus Energy is registered COR and follows all National Safety Standards
Emeritus Energy is a ISNetworld Member Contractor
Emeritus Energy is an associate member of the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association